Vincent McGinniss, DO is board certified in otolaryngology – care of the ear, nose and throat – and facial plastic and reconstructive surgery. His approach combines compassionate patient care with meticulous attention to detail and a natural artistic touch.
Dr. McGinniss specializes in diagnosing, treating and managing diseases in both children and adults of the sinuses, larynx (voice box), oral cavity, and upper pharynx (mouth and throat), as well as structures of the neck and face.
Additionally, Dr. McGinniss performs a broad range of facial plastic surgical and non-surgical procedures as co-medical director of Wyandot MedSpa.
– Facial reconstruction after defects from skin cancer or trauma
– Eyelid reconstruction and rejuvenation
– Nasal reshaping to improve both function and aesthetics
– Ear reshaping
– Removal of benign and malignant skin lesions, facial dermal fillers and threads to remove wrinkles and add facial volume lost to aging
– Botox to address wrinkles, and laser resurfacing to improve skin wrinkles, tone, age spots and other skin pigmentations.
Languages Spoken: English
Wyandot Memorial Hospital
885 N. Sandusky Avenue
Upper Sandusky, OH 43351