Wyandot Memorial offers great jobs with a great retirement, all in a pleasant working environment. Wyandot Memorial Hospital is fair and impartial in all of its relations with its employees and applicants for employment, without regard to race, creed, color, gender, age, national origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation or veteran status.
We offer competitive pay and benefits packages that include the benefits listed below:
• Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
• Ohio Public Employees Retirement System benefits, including Deferred Compensation Program
• Length of service bonus
• Tuition assistance
• Employer paid life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance
• Health, vision, and dental insurance programs
• Optional supplemental insurances, such as additional life insurance for employee or immediate family, short-term disability, critical illness and accident coverages.
Wyandot Memorial Hospital has policies in place to comply with the COVID-19 vaccination requirement mandated by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS). At this time, all employees of Wyandot Memorial Hospital must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, or where applicable, have a qualified medical or religious exemption on file. More information is available upon request during the interview process.